Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cover reveal

 
 
 
The chick I was waiting for was taking too long and making too many excuses, so I parted ways with her. I got a couple more estimates from artists I like for cover art, but they wanted $,2000-$3000. I'd like to see whether or not my writing interests anyone before I spend that kind of money on a cover. Bought this one for $35 from James over at Humblenations.com. I like the color scheme, and I think it captures the theme and soul of the book.
 
Getting good feedback on Polarized. None of the criticisms I agree with are anything I can't fix in revision. The predominant feeling I'm getting is, "good writing, descriptive, but I don't know how this ties into the plot." That's fine. It's a mystery in many ways. I'll let them know how it ties in when they see the end.


3 comments:

  1. Fred, that cover is awesome! Congrats. It's eye catching, detailed without being cluttered, and looks like it's worth 3 grand. Professional.
    I'm so glad you're getting closer and closer to your debut novel being published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda reminds me of the cover for Splintered Energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of which, I'm hoping to mail you a hard copy before 2014. Can't wait until you do the same for me with Polarized.

    ReplyDelete