Sunday, August 5, 2012

About 500 words to go

Sitting in that chair on the right, the wife's in the left one and the dogs are scattered around the room. It's moving so quickly and the ending is so defined since it was the most recent thing I focused on and came to me after most of the book was written, that I know I'll be typing "the end' tonight. I am so grateful to the people who've helped me along the way. Arlene, Barbara, Jean, Marie, Krista, Chrystalla, Pearson, Bokodasu (wherever she may be), Ray Wong, John MacDonald, John Scalzi, J.A. Konrath, Mike Angel, Becca, Andrew Ashling, cwolf, removinglimbs, JR Tomlin, Kronix, Zendotus, Chrstine Lucas, Inky, Tyswan, Bluetopaz, Charley Brindley, Denise Jaden, Rick Baker, Raymond Traynor, Julia Ker, Angela Germano, psilva, Cyrus Keith, WH Dean, Hugh Howey, David Adams, Andy Polin Steve Czaban, Tony Kornheiser, Greg (to whom I attribute some of the comical lines) and especially my sister, mom, dad, and the wife. I humbly apologize for all those I may have missed. These people and their views on writing and entertainment are as big a part of this thing as anything that came from me. Hugs to the ladies, and a firm handshake to the gentlemen.

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygodohmygod, seriously? The end? !!!!!!!!!!!
    Fan-tas-tic. Congrats. It's one of the most awesome feelings in the world to know you've wrapped a story. I can see your smile, your glass clinking mine across the miles. Here's to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add, I cant wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, saw you'd finally written -The End - Fred!!! Well done. Now comes the bit I like the best - editing! I actually think I was born to criticise - my husband certainly thinks so. But I love polishing things up and making them shine - well dimly glow for my stuff!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm way late to the 'the end' party, but YAY!!!! Congrats! That is awesome news! Hugs back at ya. :)

    ReplyDelete