Friday, December 23, 2011

A half chapter assembled today

That's Ireland, one of my niece's oldest kids. She's got six of them, bless her heart. Great kids, all of them.A mom with six kids, that's what I call busy. I haven't been that busy, but today is the first day in a long time that I got a half day's worth of writing in. Home alone. The wife's company didn't give them the day off like mine did. Amazing what a half day can do to move a manuscript along.

But I told the wife I'd give her half a day of cleaning, so it's time to stop, damn it. Gotta clean the run in the family room My parents and my sister's family are coming over for Christmas Day, so for some reason the wife gets it her her head that the place has to be clean. I'll never understand women.

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. We need a place cleaned so we can dirty it again, Fred. It makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete