Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chapter 14 is nerve wracking



The armoire on top is mine, the second one is the wife's. We each selected ours. I would have never selected the one she got, not because I don't like it, I do, but because it's girlie. What man would possibly be so vain as to need a mirror? (Don't answer that)

Chapter 14 is the first extended face time the protag's love interest gets. I know I've been around women all my life, a sister, a mother, aunts, nieces, girlfriends, platonic friends (yeah, like that's possible), and yet I have this overwhelming dread that my protag's love interest is talking like a guy. I'm definitely going to be interested in the feedback on this chapter.

I know. I know. Shut the hell up. Quit bitching, and just write. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Just avoid the word tits and boobs and you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete